General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
District of Columbia
General Dynamics is seeking a SharePoint Web Administrator and Developer supporting OCHR at the Washington Naval Yard, D.C.
This position requires Sharepoint 2010 experience primarily with modifying templates, workflows and Sharepoint Designer.
• Design, develop, test, and integrate to production web content in support of OCHR's internal and external Microsoft SharePoint portals and websites to include, but not limited to, OCHR's Public and Private Microsoft SharePoint portals, Benefits, IComplaints, and HRLink sites.
• Utilizing MicroSoft SharePoint 2013, support the design, development, and implementation of OCHR's Portal; use of Microsoft SharePoint Server, SharePoint Designer, and SharePoint Workflows required.
• Information Assurance expertise as defined DoD Instruction 8570
• Program and integrate Website interfaces with required databases using MS SQL Server 2000/2005 and Oracle DBMS, and two or more programming languages (ASP, ASP.NET,VB.NET, ColdFusion, Java, C#)
• Design, develop, and program database queries with encryption.
• Provide analysis, design, and programming of Web and Portal pages as outlined within specified requirements by client utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Visual Studio 2003/5, Microsoft IIS.
• Create, modify, and generate graphics in support of Web and Portal pages.
• Support Websites within MS Server 2003, Windows XP, IE 6+ environments
• Support, maintain, and enhance OCHR's HR Portal utilizing MicroSoft SharePoint.
• Answer trouble calls and emails from the DONHR website concerning the resume builder, website issues, etc.
• Forward emails to OCHR's Program Managers for specific human resources issues.
• Ability to brief and present complex technical and managerial issues to senior military and civilian personnel, OCHR program and management personnel, HR community leaders and managers and HRSC/HRO/external parties of interest.
The minimum qualifications for these tasks are: •
• Five (5) years of experience utilizing Microsoft Sharepoint Server
• Five (5) years of experience implementing and managing Sharepoint Portals
• Three (3) years of experience using Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft IIS
• Three (3) years of experience with HTML, XML, and Java within NEN environment
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance, U.S. Citizenship required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.