full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor ofbeing named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We haveearned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication toserving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S.Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trustedpartner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection &analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meettheir specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission,Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented PrincipalSystems Monitor, in the Alexandria, VA area with strong Customerrelationships. At ManTech, you will helpprotect our national security while working on innovative projects that offeropportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides mission solutions to a wide rangeof Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of ateam of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions togovernment organizations. Our customershave high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily tosupport their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to ourcustomer’s success is driving our growth.
· Previous Splunk experience with searching andconfiguration (CRITICAL)
· Experience with Forwarder/Agent installation andmanagement
· Experience designing dashboards and configuringSLAs
· Troubleshooting and root cause analysis usingwireshark and system logs
· Experience maintaining and configuring amonitoring solution
· Basic SQL skills for table and ConfigurationItem cleanup
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP, SNMP, WinRM,APIs and SMTP
· Adding and deleting objects from the monitoringapplication
· Configuring dynamic discoveries
· Experience setting up runbook automations foralerts
· Experience configuring IP routes, IP tables,firewalls for proper communication
· Administrative experience managing Windowsserver and Red Hat enterprise Linux Operating Systems
Preferred but notrequired:
· Previous Single Sign On and pki experience.
· Experience monitoring a Citrix VDI Environment.
· Application Performance monitoring experience.
· User Experience monitoring experience.
· DOD TS/SCI Clearance
· Security+ certification