What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Pricing & Estimating Analyst to join a highly regarded, fast paced team!
The Supply Chain Material Pricing & EstimatingTeam is responsible for the preparation, management and support of cost proposals for all Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) product lines.
As a Sr. Supply Chain Pricing and Estimating Analyst you’ll work in a fast paced proposal environment ensuring compliance and schedule adherence. Your efforts will support all product lines as well as Inter-Organization Transfers to other businesses.
You’ll be responsible for the following deliverables into a proposal cost volume:
Primary responsibilities will also include:
- Priced Bills of Material (BOM)
- Maintaining compliance with IDS Policies and RFP requirements
- Supporting documentation including Quotes, Purchase Order (PO) history and Company Wide Agreements
- Creating Material Basis of Estimate
- Creating Supply Chain Labor Bases of Estimate (BOE)
- Developing compliant Price Analyses for TINA compliant proposals
- Issuing request for quote (RFQ) to suppliers and following up as required, analyzing quotes upon receipt in order to ensure compliance to government regulations, public law, and Raytheon policies/procedures.
- Managing proposal BOM from receipt through submittal to proposal
- Developing supply chain labor estimates for all applicable functions
- Compiling and analyzing supplier and other available data in order to perform comprehensive price analyses
- Developing material, labor and other BOE’s based upon estimates
- Clearly identifying assumptions and dependencies used in price build-ups
- Participating in TINA Sweeps and updating for latest cost or pricing data
- Participating in audits with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) / Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Using processes and tools that result in compliant, quality pricing and estimating
- Perform independent assessments of supplier reasonableness, working closely with Raytheon’s Global Business Services (GBS) functions (Compliance, Estimating and Pricing, and Strategic Affordability Analysis) and Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) functions (Integrated Supply Chain, Finance and Program Management).
- The analyst’s work will have a direct impact on Raytheon’s competitive posture in the defense market and customer satisfaction. For these reasons a background in cost accounting, general accounting, estimating and pricing, supply chain, or a strong analytical skillset are preferred.
- Travel may be required to support.
- 4+ years of experience within Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, or Project Management
- Experience with estimating and pricing, proposal pricing, basis of estimates, issuing RFP’s, procurement, or financial analysis
- Ability to independently interact and provide domain knowledge with proposal counterparts; other Supply Chain functions including the Material Program Manager (MPM), Strategic Sourcing Technology Teams, Operations and Product Line Estimating and Pricing (E&P), Engineering, etc.
- Ability to multitask & work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Demonstrate self-starting, proactive characteristics including the ability to work with limited supervision and take ownership for work scope
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys working on a team
- Ability to resolve conflicts and problems quickly and effectively while maintaining independence and ethical behavior
- Ability to work collaboratively, open to sharing ideas and listening to others, open to new ways to drive improvements within the supply chain area
- IDS BOE Certified
- Experience using ACES and SBT estimating tools
- Knowledge of proposed cost elements: labor, material, ODC, direct and indirect rates and factors, profit, etc.
- Candidate should have an acute attention to detail for estimate development and review.
- Experience utilizing appropriate analytical techniques to determine reasonableness of supplier proposals
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Familiarity with the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA)
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite, with demonstrated expertise in MS Excel
Required Education: This job is posted internally as: Sr. Supply Chain Business Operations SpecialistFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.