Assemble, modify, and repair the various Raytheon SAS mechanical and electronic assemblies using assembly instructions, work instruction and/or prints.
- Assemble, modify, and rework electronic and mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies and unit assemblies. Performs soldering, wire/cable preparation, installation, routing, crimping, torqueing. Performs complete and touch up conformal coating operations on various assemblies. All work is per written work instructions to prescribed standards
- Uses and operates support equipment and tools to complete necessary requirements
- Uses support systems and software to meet work goals and business requirements
- Meets necessary certification and training required by assigned SAS work center policy
- Maintain active J-STD-001 solder certification
- Performs incidental related duties as assigned or required
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
J-STD-001 E/ES Certified, Visiprise Management (VM) tool knowledge, Print reading skillsRequired Education:
Minimum High School Graduate or GED 127994
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.