Check us out on YouTube:
Note: This is a position for experienced professionals. If you have completed your degree within the last 18 months please apply to RMS college jobs via
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 87 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence
systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services.
The Whole Life Systems Engineering (WLSE) is responsible for ensuring our products are Safe, Reliable, Maintainable and are under configuration control. Our WLSE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. The Program Support Department provides, Data Management, and Program Execution Support to RMS programs – by pursuing synergies between the disciplines enabling affordable, innovative, and effective customer solutions. This department will provide the foundation for timely delivery of quality data products to our program customers – and timely receipt of quality data products from our suppliers - through all program phases. We ensure data integrity and subsequent retrievability of such data essential to customers, business partners, and RMS personnel. Program unclassified data is managed in an Integrated Digital Environment (IDE), enabling real-time stakeholder access and collaboration, while classified information is managed in applicable program AIS'. In addition to data management duties we are looking for someone that can perform data analysis to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- Conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Responsible for determining Data Management requirements and administrating Data Management programs to ensure compliance with contract data requirements
- Implement Data Management systems, policies, and procedures on a program
- Review/comment on proposed contract modifications affecting business segment (Data Management)
- Versed in Information Technologies (IT) and cognizant of Intellectual Property (IP) issues
- Regularly interact with program management for 'best-in-class" solutions
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- A minimum of two (2) years professional related experience
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Active DoD clearance
- Ability to support and perform analysis activities with minimal direction
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Good understanding of discipline process; information and data management
- Ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Independently determine and develop approach to solutions
- Contributes to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of Government contracts, specifications, and regulations
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Additional information can be found here:
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.