General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hours - Discuss with customer - Front office support for Multiple Sr. Officers; Manage and de-conflict multiple calendars; Coordinate conference room scheduling; Planning and executing corporate events; Reviewing/editing correspondence/disseminating; Prepare/format/proof/print memoranda/docs as directed; Capable of composing 1st drafts of correspondence utilizing templates; Write/communicate in a professional manner; Maintain inventory data for supplies/equipment; Repair requests; Trouble tickets/material orders; Travel arrangements utilizing customer proprietary tool; Travel vouchers; Produce materials for briefing packages and applicant interview panels and other meetings; Assist planning and office renovations and move management activities; Strong communications and customer service skills; Excellent oral and written communications; Good judgement and detail oriented.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred