• Able to understand requests for functionality changes, enhancements and process improvements in the form of business requirements and translate them into a technical implementation
• Ability to create, maintain and deploy update sets within ServiceNow including custom scripting
• Ability to comply with a defined software development lifecycle process
• Able to activate, configure and deploy the ServiceNow Event Management application
• Integrate the ServiceNow Platform with various third party systems including CA Spectrum
• Work with the ITOM process owners and ServiceNow developers to ensure the enterprise is able to maximize the use of the CMDB data in ServiceNow and Event Management functions in ServiceNow to manage the IT environment.
This could include designing and implementing custom scripts, tables, etc.
• Ability to architect solutions in ServiceNow that are technically sound and maintainable as versions are updated.
• Document ServiceNow design and technical implementation details
• Communicate technical information to business and operational staff
• Provide general ServiceNow operational support
• Certified ServiceNow Administrator
• Experience implementing the ServiceNow Event Management application in an enterprise environment
• Candidate must be self-motivated, proactive, positive, and enjoy the challenges of ServiceNow development in a complex and project schedule driven government environment
• Proven ability to create, document, maintain and deploy Business Rules, UI policies, client and server side scripting and ACLs within ServiceNow
• Experience with integrating ServiceNow with other third party tools
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong logic, organizational and analytical skills
• Strong work ethic with a focus on quality, results and customer satisfaction
• ITIL Foundations certification
• Other ServiceNow Certifications (CAD, Implementation Specialist - Event Management)
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust