• A business analyst gathers, documents and validates the functional and technical requirements (user stories) for a project, initiative or major system enhancement.
• To be successful, the BA will work closely with the customer/end user and project team members to create business process user stories, conditions of satisfaction and test plans.
• The BA is expected to create documentation for custom development objects (reports, interfaces, conversion, etc.) and to assist in operational support stabilization.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years of functional system analyst or business analyst work experience
• At least 1 year of requirements documentation experience
• At least 1 year of test planning and execution experience
• Ability to document requirements using Agile User Stories and Conditions of Satisfaction
• Ability to document test plans, execute test plans, track testing execution, and defect management
• Ability to assist with project documentation, like design reviews
• Ability to manage requirements coverage
• Ability to define overall test plan, scope and schedules for functional testing
• Ability to coordinate end user acceptance testing
• Ability to support operational support stabilization needs, including end user documentation
• Ability to work in a team- oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to prioritize work and self-manage
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with focus on communicating technical concepts in user friendly language
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
• Experience with quality management tool, specifically HP ALM Quality Center
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
• Desire to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and create solutions for improvements