Requirements Analyst - Military veterans preferred
- This position is responsible for gathering and
managing requirements for software change requests for multiple applications
and task orders.
- Performs requirements analysis and documents
requirements in a business requirements document and in a requirements
- Performs requirement elicitation with the
customer and other stakeholders such as development and test.
- Follows the requirements process for managing
changes and approvals.
- Facilitates requirements discussion between the
customer and internal groups as needed.
- Will acquire input from a variety of subject
matter experts and lead meetings of those SMEs to capture requirements, process
flows input, and establish agreed process guidelines.
- Manages information collection from many sources
and maintains control of information in an organized manner.
- Authors documents and aid systems owners with
supporting the TO requirements.
- May work closely with SMEs in Service
Management/Delivery, IT Operations, Project Management, etc.
- May participate in the identification and
evaluation of measures and improvement opportunities.
- Contributes to process related project plans,
schedules, and deadlines.
Education and Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 9+ years’ related
experience. Four additional years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a
- Has an understanding of process development
- Able to create process flow diagrams and use
cases based upon information provided by process owners and stakeholders.
- Understands and applies conventions for diagram
symbology, use of swimlanes, and identification of decision points.
- Able to drive the definition of process
guidelines based upon stakeholder requirements and process goals.
- Candidate must be self- motivated, proactive,
positive, and enjoy the challenges of planning and solving problems in a
complex and unpredictable work environment.
- Candidate must be able to maintain records,
meeting notes, and process materials for several concurrent process development
- Ability to establish a solid working
relationship with Service Delivery Managers, IT Technical Subject Matter
Experts, and technical staff.
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong logic and analytical skills.
- Organized and detailed documentation skills.
- Works independently
- Strong work ethic with a focus on quality,
results and customer satisfaction.
- Has moderate to advanced understanding of the
- Has experience with requirements management
tools such as Dimensions RM.
- Holds an ITIL or ISO20000 certificate.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust (pass a NACI
More Jobs For Veterans...