full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Engineering Specialist to work with our Security Hash team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing the following tools: McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS), Carbon Black Response, and others as needed
- Apply Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize NGA's enterprise protection posture
- Recommend and participate in activities to improve Endpoint Security efficiency and operations and resolve issues as they arise
- Provide and participate in Endpoint Security support for projects and technical exchange meetings
- Contribute to the deliverables for this WBS element
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Five or more years of related Network and/or Network Security experience
- Experience maintaining Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing all or some of the following tools: HBSS, Carbon Black Response
- Experience with Endpoint Security support for projects and technical exchange meetings
- Experience developing and maintaining enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
- Current Security + CE or equivalent 8570 compliance
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required