full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. We need an experienced Network Administrator and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting and executing information technology operations occurring in Fallon, NV and throughout the nation.
· Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
· Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining and revising network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
· Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
· Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
· Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
· Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Participate in special projects as required.
· BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
· Must possess 4-9 years of relative experience.
· Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
· Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAT II. (Sec+, CCNA, GSEC, etc..)
· Experience resolving complex network problems and perform network security architecting, design, and integration on LINUX / UNIX and other O/S configurations
· Supporting HPC high speed networks.
· Demonstrated experience in analysis simulation environment, configuring/troubleshooting network enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic information systems environment.
· Have worked 5 years with government agencies.
· Must possess an active TS with SCI eligibility, TS/SCI is highly desired, and will be subject to a CI Poly.