Raytheon Albuquerque is part of Raytheon’s Missile Systems’ Naval and Area Mission Defense (NAMD) product line, providing comprehensive expertise in pulsed power engineering, diagnostics and effects testing; RF and particle code simulation; airborne flight test and satellite systems support and tracking; large facility operations, maintenance, and engineering; sensor development and diagnostics; control and data acquisition systems; software and automation; materials fabrication, assembly, processing and coating; quality engineering; and document production, imaging and management. Key growth opportunities include the integration of directed energy weapons on combat platforms. Raytheon Albuquerque is also a leader in development of linear accelerator technology for government and commercial applications.
Raytheon Albuquerque has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Financial Analyst to support multiple contracts stemming from growth of our program business base. This position will support multiple programs with Earned Value Management (EVM) requirements and will be located in Albuquerque, NM. This role includes significant interaction with the site leadership team, as well as interfacing between multiple business units.
The selected candidate would be responsible for weekly/monthly cost analysis, manpower analysis, quarterly Estimate at Completion (EAC) development, sales forecasting, Inter-organizational Transfers (IOT) and earned value management.
- Minimum of 6 years financial experience with related Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years with related Master’s degree
- Experience in communicating financial concepts, trends and variances to management to include Financial Planning and Analysis, Pricing and Estimating
- Experience in Budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis of resources for current and future orders as well as variable and fixed labor assessment to determine optimal manpower levels
- Excellent personal computer skills including a high level of proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Experience with modeling, creating formulas, and complex data mining using MS Office Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to plan and manage daily tasks, meet deadlines, analyze, provide results and recommend solutions to various levels of management (oral and written)
- Strong communication skills and experience working in teams
- Ability to identify and quantify risk & opportunities
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with Earned Value Management reporting, analysis and execution (SPI/CPI/TCPI/IEAC/VAR) as well as Risk and Opportunity valuation and impact on contract profitability
- Working knowledge of SAP, APEX EV and PRISM
- Experience in interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Contracts, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, etc.) in program development and execution
- Experience with DOD Contract Financing, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR)
- Proactive, creative and innovative in meeting challenges and solving problems
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, General Business Administration or Accounting
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.