General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs basic systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Performs testing to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Provides technical support, diagnoses and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
7. Provides assistance to higher-level systems engineers.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
0-2 years of related systems engineering experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.