General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Perform as an Mission Systems platform and hands-on instructor training Army, Marine, Navy and civilian personnel in the skills necessary to transport, offload, assemble/emplace, prepare for operations, dissemble/displace and load for transport Shadow Unmanned Aircraft Systems. Train personnel by utilizing various forums, such as formal classroom training, course facilitation, on-line facilitation, web-based instruction, workshops, exercises, and seminars. Prepare all training material, such as but not limited to course outlines, course manuals, background materials, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, course assessment forms, study guides, and training aids. Maintain currency in the area of expertise and is expected to function as an expert in the specialty field. Due to the conditions of this particular work environment, applicant must be able to walk at least 100 feet across uneven or unpaved surfaces, ascend and descend stairs, lift at least 40 pounds and stand for extended periods of time of at least 50 minutes.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Must be qualified in the Shadow UAS, V2 preferred.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.