SAIC is looking for a Telecom Tech Support II who:
• Deploys and/or moves telephones.
• Troubleshoots phone and call center issues.
• Is willing to travel between local sites.
• Is willing to work overtime that may be needed from time to time.
• Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains telecommunications equipment.
• Monitors, dispatches, and reroutes tickets within ticketing system.
• Provides and keeps current detailed documentation of processes.
• Works on special projects as assigned by manager.
• Coordinates and schedules vendor preventive maintenance.
• Maintains onsite telephony inventory.
• AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification.
• Must understand call center environment and be able to support.
• Telephone programing experience.
• Service Now experience a plus.
Must be able to pass a California Department of Justice (DoJ) LiveScan background investigation and a detailed lifestyle law enforcement background interview.