full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. We need an experienced ISSO and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting and executing information technology operations occurring in Lexington Park, MD and throughout the nation.
· Support an information assurance program by proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
· Maintain operational security posture for an information system to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
· Manage security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system.
· Evaluate security solutions and ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information, and perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
· Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware and manage changes to system and assess the security impact of those changes.
· Prepare and review documentation to include Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
· Support security authorization activities in compliance with applicable Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
· Participate in special projects as required.
· BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
· Must possess 4-9 years of relative experience.
· Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
· Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAM II. (CISSP, CAP, CASP, CISM, or GSLC)
· Network and information system security principles and test practices.
· Familiarity with cloud computing.
· Build rapport with military, civilian, and contractors at all levels.
· Familiarity with applicable IC, DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM.
· Master's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or a related scientific discipline.
· Have worked 5 years with government agencies.
· Must possess an active TS with SCI eligibility, TS/SCI is highly desired, and will be subject to a CI Poly.