full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverseteam that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutionsgroup. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our nationalsecurity while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for
Currently, ManTech is seeking a DeputyProgram Manager to join our team in the Marshall, VA area to provide unparalleledsupport to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career withinManTech.
· Serve as the Fielding Manager responsiblefor organizing, presenting and tracking projects and activities in accordancewith the IMS Schedule and ad hoc requirements.
· Supports other program/project managerswith planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring through the completeproject lifecycle.
· Coordinate fielding activities, to includecustomer engagements, and act as the program office representative during allphases of the fielding process
· Analyze project requirements and schedulesto assess the impact of changes, delays, and other schedule disruptions.
· Work closely with the customer, technicalleads, and technical program staff to meet contract and program staffing andperformance needs.
· Develop and maintain an Integrated MasterSchedule (IMS).
· Performs analysis of the Integrated MasterSchedule to include requirements analysis, critical path analysis, resourceanalysis, what-if scenarios
· Coordinates with program functional teams,integrated project teams, and other stakeholders to review and understand theirschedule inputs/updates and address identified gaps or issues
· proactively identifies and communicatesschedule dependencies, impacts and risks to the program management team,participates and supports the program’s risk management and governance process,develop IMS custom views and reports as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relatedfield
· An active TS/SCI Security Clearance andDoD 8570 certification (Security+ CE).
· Managerial experience providing technicaladvice, organizing, planning, directing and managing staff to ensure goals andobjectives are achieved is required.
· At least 10 years of experience managingcomplex, enterprise IT projects for or supporting U.S. Government agencies.
· Advanced knowledge and experience withMicrosoft Project Server
· 13-15 Years w/ High School Diploma
· 7-9 Years w/Bachelors Degree
· 4-6 Years w/Masters Degree