Reporting directly to the Vice President of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, this position will have primary responsibility for the planning and analysis of the company’s Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement. The candidate will partner with Corporate Accounting, Tax, Treasury, GBS, and each Business FP&A Team to have a full understanding of the company’s balance sheet and cash flows, as well as other financial information.
The Senior Financial Manager must have a strong working knowledge in the following areas; accounting, financial planning, finance systems, program cash collections/payables, and financial statement integration. This individual performs complex financial analysis and reporting, along with additional duties as assigned. This position will also lead Enterprise Initiatives including; Working Capital reductions, forecasting best practices and reporting improvements.
The responsibilities and duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Consolidation & analysis of the company’s balance sheet and cash flow forecasts, annual operating plan, and five year strategic plan
- Variance analysis of cash flow versus prior periods and the annual operating plan
- Corporate Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Forecasting (pension and tax)
- Provide support to executive management, including detailed analysis for:
- Quarterly earnings releases
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Capital deployment decisions
- Rating agency reviews
- Analyst presentations
- Leadership meetings
- Provide key recommendations to senior management based on analysis which drives value
- Identify key data/metrics and best practices to support management decision making
- Work with each business and Corporate functions to continually identify forecast risks and opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 12 years of related experience and outstanding financial acumen blended with business partnership and leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to consolidate a large amount of information and frame for executive management
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Office and SAP BW
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Work across the enterprise with others in Financial Planning and Analysis; assist team members with various analysis
- Sound understanding of working capital accounts on the balance sheet
- Expert at analyzing data with a forward looking mindset
- Broad business-oriented thinker with an enterprise perspective
- Ability to lead and influence FP&A cash leads at each business while driving a relationship to foster forecast transparency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.