Maritime Training Analyst II/Instructor (Job Number:442246)
Scope of Work: The selected candidate will support the National Geospatial Agency (NGA) Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Tradecraft Learning Contract (GTLC) as an Analyst/SME and Instructor by providing innovative mission- essential training, education, and professional development services to enable the United States to achieve its global GEOINT mission. This contract is also designed to transform GEOINT tradecraft using state of the art geospatial technology, tools, and processes to provide warfighters on the ground and decision makers at the highest levels of government with the information they need to maintain decision advantage over our adversaries. The relevance of NGA will depend upon the work our SME’s and instructors perform to modernize analytical training and develop the next generation of NGA analysis.
1. Support Program Manager as Maritime Analyst and Subject Matter Expert instructing professionals within the NGA, the Intelligence Community (IC), and other stakeholders.
2. Support Program Manager as Training Analyst and SME assisting in the development of the instructional design of related learning solutions for interpreting and analyzing maritime data.
3. Support Program Manager as Instructor delivering courses relating to interpreting and analyzing maritime data.
4. Support Program Manager in the individual and team efforts in the refinement and modification of existing course curriculum materials.
5. Support Program Manager in the individual and team efforts in the development and refinement of training delivery methods and technical approach to include live, virtual, and computer based delivery.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Desired Master’s degree from an accredited state or federal maritime academy, the U.S. Naval Academy, or the U.S. Coast Guard Academy plus 3 years of related experience identified in Base Criteria. Or, no degree and 10
Base Criteria (Analyst/SME):
- Possess documented experience within the last 36 months acquiring, analyzing, and disseminating maritime safety information to populate and update nautical databases, charts, and publications.
- Should have understanding of the duties to fulfill Maritime Safety Office Obligations under U.S. Code Title 10, Federal and International laws, regulations, and national security.
- Possess a working knowledge of the application of GIS and analysis of geospatial data to solve intelligence problems that may face the DoD or the Intelligence Community.
Base Criteria (Instructor):
- Deliver in-resident and distance learning instructional programs in accordance with course requirements.
- Use instructional methods such as guided discussions, lectures, demonstrations, small group exercises, seminars, workshops, and laboratories.
- Use instructional technology, including but not limited to blackboard.
- Conduct assessment strategy in accordance with the course design, including instructor observation, testing, and grading.
- Provide formal and informal student feedback.
- Provide subject matter expertise throughout the curriculum creation process, including content review and feedback to development staff.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 29, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
Primary Location: United States-MO-ST. LOUIS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job