SAIC is looking for a GOTS Business Analyst to join the team supporting our customer, AAR Corp., in support of a Department of State Air Wing mission in Melbourne/Palm Bay, FL.
· Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. HS Diploma or equivalent with an additional 4+ years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Experience with GOTS NASA Aircraft Management Information System (NAMIS) application.
· Experience and knowledge of supporting processes such as Total Cost of Ownership Estimating, Design/Graphical Design, Planning and Scheduling, and Work Execution to facilitate the enhancement of operational efficiencies is required.
· Ability to be customer- centric with a demonstrated knowledge of IT development and support processes; initiative; analytical reasoning;
· Possess exceptional listening/oral/written communications skills and be capable of communicating effectively to all levels of the organization.
· Exhibit strong software development lifecycle (e.g. agile, iterative, waterfall) experience with a focus on requirements gathering and testing.
· Possess a working knowledge of requirements management tools.
· Ability to bring an approach and applied knowledge related to the Business Analyst role on cross-functional teams implementing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions as well as Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) packages into the GOTS based framework.
· Must be able to obtain Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT)