System Integator/Testor/Site Support
Job ID: 462667BR
Date posted: Nov. 29, 2018
City: Virginia Beach
Description:The selected individual will work as part of a multi-contractor team providing direct support to our NSWCDD Dam Neck Activity (DNA) customer performing support and system engineering for Joint After Action Review – Resource Library (JAAR-RL), their customers and their sites. The work location for this position is at our LM Facility in Virginia Beach, VA. The support position includes, but is not limited to, customer support, integration and test, documentation, requirements analysis, and potentially some software development. Additionally this position will include interfacing with Navy, USMC, Air Force and Army and Army National Guard personnel to train, support, configure and operate the JAAR-RL tool set. This position may require occasional short term business travel to customer sites for configuration, training and support of the JAAR-RL suite.
• Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to include software test and evaluation using various test tools and techniques
• Familiarity with the Agile development process to include tools such as JIRA, Fisheye Crucible, Confluence and SVN
• Familiarity with military training operations.
• Familiarity with military training tools and protocols such as simulators, C2 and C4I devices, HLA, DIS, Link16 and other protocols.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel.
• Good knowledge of DBMS systems such as PostgreSQL and SQL Server.
• Modeling and simulation knowledge using standards such as High-Level Architecture (HLA) and/or Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) standards.
• Experience with interpreting and understanding software architectures, requirements, and design.
• Experience in Linux OS such as Red Hat, Windows workstations, and VMWare
• Security+ Certification
• Familiarity with JAAR-RL Operations and Configuration.
• Experience with PostgreSQL and advanced capabilities of DBMS.
• Experience with FOM (Federation Object Models)
• Experience programming Network User Datagram and Transmission Control Protocol interfaces (TCP/IP).
• Experience and/or certifications related to Information Assurance (IA) standards, procedures, and policies.
• Experience administrating Linux OS such as Red Hat and scripting.
• Network +, Linux +, Windows workstation certifications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)