The candidate will function as an integral member of a program/project team of Government, Military, and Contractor Personnel that provides programmatic, engineering, and technical support to Commercial Cloud PMO. Responsibilities include:
· Provide system engineering & technical assistance (SETA) in support of program office responsible for current and future commercial cloud activities
· Assist with the oversight and management of the operational aspects of ongoing IC Cloud projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and PMO leadership
· Reviewing status of projects and budgets; managing schedules and preparing status reports and briefings
· Communicating with project stakeholders and setting expectations
· Developing mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, PMO leadership, and clients
· Assist in identifying key issues and assist in their resolution to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
· Assist with the preparation of briefing materials on program plans, requirements, and progress.
· Assist with the coordination/completion of routine taskers and actions.
Clearance required to start: TS/ SCI with Polygraph
Clearance to remain on program: TS/ SCI with Polygraph
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
· Minimum 3 years of Project/Project Management experience working with IT systems.
· Prior experience working in or supporting a PMO
· Possess significant experience managing IT-related projects and developing project schedules.
· Experience in the review and analysis/evaluation of technical/programmatic Request for Changes (RFCs).
· Strong coordination and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient at preparing briefing material intended for senior Government officials.
· Knowledge of the budgeting process and financial tracking Earned Value Management (EVM) and other metrics, funding execution, and the contracting process.
· Aptitude for customer-site SETA work
· Must be able to adapt quickly changing business and technical environments.
· Prior experience working with commercial cloud (e.g., AWS/C2S) applications desired.