full-time employee contract
At ManTech, our Operations Research Analyst' have the opportunity to work, not only at our facilities but on-site with customers performing operational analysis using a variety of computer models and simulations such as Brawler Air Combat Simulation, Combat Forces Assessment Model (CFAM), Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration, & Modeling (AFSIM), Synthetic Theater Operations Research Model (STORM), and Extended Air Defense Simulation (EADSIM). You would conduct complex logical analysis of management problems and management information requirements and formulates mathematical models of problems for solutions by computer. Prepare mathematical models of problem areas in forms of one of several equations that relate constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives and their numerical parameters. Lastly, you would gather, relate, identify data with variables in models by applying personal judgment and mathematical tests.
1. Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience and five to seven years of related experience or Master's degree and three to five years of related experience.
2. Operations Research (OR) Degree desired.
3. Previous Modeling and Simulation (M&S) analysis experience highly desired.
4. Knowledge and/or experience in Air Force and/or Navy Air-to-Air and/or Air-to-Surface operations is desired.
5. Previous M&S and Tool development and some computer programming skills (C++, FORTRAN, etc.), data base development, Geographic Information System (GIS), and management is desired.
6. A current Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret (current Top Secret desired).
Requires Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent, seven to nine years of related experience, and proficiency in the use of computer-spread sheets, databases and other related tools.
Years of Experience: 07-09 years w/Bachelor’s Degree
05-07 years w/Master’s Degree