Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Arabic Language Enabled Analyst, in the Ft. Meade, Maryland area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
As a Arabic Linguist you will perform a full range of activities in processing material or participating in situations requiring a general professional Linguist capability in one or more of the following languages:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translation, interpretation and transcription of work that is mostly information and non-technical in nature such as reports, memos, correspondence, audio, or oral communication.
- Gisting/summarization to identify and accurately summarize factual points as well as abstract concepts
- Triage documentation to isolate pertinent factual and nuanced information
- Interpret accurately with proper mode/register
- Adhere to interpretation protocols
- Review audio material with high-degree of accuracy and expression
- Provide analytical and operations support to AOR specific teams focusing on Counterintelligence or Counterterrorism topics
- Provide analysis, research, and intelligence production support, aiding in the composition of weekly operational briefings and products
- Engage in analytic exchanges, briefings, and training within the intelligence community to enhance assigned products
- Analyze the CI/CT capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threats within geographic AORs identifying intelligence gaps/new lines of effort
- Provide technical inputs to requests for assistance (RFA), requests for support (RFS), and requests for information (RFI), analyze data, lead tenders, working papers in a production format
- Conduct intelligence traffic queries seeking mission exploitation leads. Support development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings. Develop and maintain knowledge of assigned target set environment according to CiAO Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Research and analyze existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security and military issues for AOR, and produce intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 8 years of intelligence analyst and relevant Linguist experience, at a minimum
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) 3/3 proficiency in reading and writing
- Native-level Cultural and Language experience and expertise (Desired)
Active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required