full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking an Acquisition Governance Program Manager to support the Customers and Border Protection in Arlington, VA.
· Assist the Government project manager in the development of new programs and associated documentation.
· Assist the Government with Congressional, OIG and higher headquarters tasking.
· Assist the Government with preparing SES and high headquarters level briefs, white papers, and memos used as the basis to support PEO recommendations.
· Develop and manage project plans, task trackers and schedules that comply with the program's Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
· Work with Customs & Border Protection (CBP) clients to establish and monitor the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
· Assist the Government project manager in the development of RFPs and assessment of associated proposals. This includes developing, reviewing and providing technical inputs on contractual documentation such as Statements of Work/ Technical Instructions/Scope of Work revisions and evaluation of contracted system developers’ responses for feasibility and completeness.
· Assist the Government project manager in establishing project priorities.
· Serve as the Government project manager’s technical advisor on the adequacy of the system developer’s execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
· Report information on the status of task order projects, along with any associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers’ execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
· Assist the Government project manager in tracking project cost, schedule and technical performance.
· Assist the Government project manager in coordinating and establishing the agenda and entrance/exit criteria for project meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings