What We Do
We develop custom system level software, including device drivers, firmware, embedded applications, protocol stacks, board support packages, and custom interfaces.? We specialize in wireless communications for military and embedded systems.? We tackle hard problems and exceed customer expectations while delivering quality results.? What you achieve at Teligy impacts communication and mission critical systems around the world.?
How You Can Help
We are seeking a talented Software Development professional who specializes in system-level development (device drivers, firmware, embedded systems) to serve as a key member of the engineering team.? This individual will be responsible for developing and supporting user mode applications, device drivers, and firmware for a wide variety of systems, including networking and communication hardware and software products. ? These responsibilities include the design and development of protocols and algorithms for a variety of technologies, including USB, PCI, 802.?11/?WLAN, Ethernet, VoIP, Bluetooth, cellular/?wireless, and/?or broadband communications.? This individual must be able to communicate effectively with clients and be attentive to customer satisfaction.?
System-Level Software Engineer
Location: Greenville, SC
The candidate should possess the following skills:
Windows Kernel and/or Driver Programming experience (XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8) or current Linux Kernel and/or Driver programming experience.
. 2-4+ years C/?C+?+ ?programming experience.?
. 2-4 + years of application development experience
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong debugging skills
· Superior problem solving abilities
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Required Education : Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
Desired Skills (not required )
· embedded Linux
· Experience with multiple Linux distributions (Montavista, Ubuntu, OpenEmbedded, Red Hat, Buildroot, etc.?)
· Embedded Linux development for a variety of platforms (ARM, MIPS, x86, PowerPC, etc.?) and board support packages.
· Experience writing software that interfaces with hardware (one or more of the following: device drivers, firmware, em bedded systems).
· Experience with real time and multithreaded applications
· Experience performing architectural definition, documentation, and development at the system level
· Reverse Engineering (IDA Pro, Ollydbg, etc.?)
· Communication protocol experience (designing, implementing)
· Experience writing software that interfaces with hardware (one or more of the following: device drivers, firmware, embedded systems)
Clearance Required: Candidate must be a U.S . Citizen in order to meet the minimum requirement to obtain the required clearance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.