What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Raytheon Company is seeking a highly motivated candidate to serve as the Poland Patriot Program Offset CONUS lead. The Offset CONUS lead will be responsible for the day to day execution and management for all Offset scope, in accordance with contract requirements and within the planned budget and schedule. This position requires effective leadership, coordination, integration, and understanding of differences in business and national cultures, involving multiple U.S. and Poland Government agencies, U.S. defense companies, and Poland subcontractors. The Offset CONUS lead will apply disciplined program management processes and tools to maintain excellence in execution, and will regularly interact with senior Raytheon leadership and interface with major partners and customers.
This position will be located in Andover, MA.
This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage budget of ~$300M and ~$80 Valuation Liability (liquidated damages) potential
- Complete oversight and monitoring of the Offset scope to ensure performance to technical, cost, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Program Planning, Program Execution, Risk & Opportunity management, and financial execution to budget
- Set tactical direction for program execution by multifunctional team(s) and sub-contractors.
- Lead a high performing and diverse team, including members from Engineering, Operations, Integrated Supply Chain and Quality (based in U.S. and Poland).
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with US customers, Poland Customers, and Subcontractors.
- Minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM
- Program management experience
- Direct experience with international customers and suppliers
- Proposal development experience
- Earned Value Management System Certification Level II, or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, between 25% and 50% of the time
- Active Secret Clearance (DoD)
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Ability to work at high levels with U.S. customers, foreign customers, and senior Raytheon leadership
- Master’s Degree in STEM or MBA Degree
- PMX certification Level 5 (or higher), or equivalent program management certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Experience with planning, capturing and/or executing Offset Programs
- Experience managing programs with international suppliers, including co-development and co-production
- New supplier (international) start-up experience
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.