TheTestSystemsSolutionsCenter(TSSC)appliesa systems approachtoprovidetotaltestsolutionsthatensurethequalityof Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) products. The TSSCusescommonplatformsandprocesses to design/developproduction,depot and engineeringteststations. Opportunities include:
Job Description:The candidate will participate on engineering teams performing design, development and integration of RMS test products within the Test Systems Solution Center (TSSC). As such, the candidate will contribute to the development of all stages of test product development for RMS products. The candidate will be responsible for managing mechanical tasks and coordinating with other functional areas to ensure the quality and reliability of TSSC products. Typical work involves the development of both engineering and production test equipment including efforts in the following discipline: Mechanical Engineering.Required Skills:
- Designing, developing or using commercialsoftwareforsimulationandtestequipmentenvironments
- Designing,developing or integrating methods and equipment to effectivelytestsystems.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- At least two years of progressive technical/engineering experience with emphasis in mechanical design, analysis and integration
- Experience with ProE/CREO
- Working knowledge of and experience with Configuration Management processes, application, and tools (Windchill/cPDM)
- Strong knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance analysis
- Experience in mechanical design, subsystems packaging, thermal and structural analysis
- Ability to apply advanced technical principles
- Multi-discipline design experience in harnessing and CCA packaging
- Master of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Systems engineering experience
- Ability to apply advanced technical principles in the test equipment life cycle
- Customer oriented and driven to meet or exceed expectations
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to work cohesively in a diverse teaming environment
- Familiar with electrical hardware design tools and methods (DxDesigner and Creo Schematic)
- Ability to lead a small group of engineers
- Experience creating engineering estimates (ROM/BOE)
Checkus out on YouTube:
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
The Five Most Powerful Missiles Made byRaytheon
Thispositionrequirestheeligibilitytoobtain a securityclearance.Non-UScitizens may not be eligibletoobtain a securityclearance.TheDefenseIndustrialSecurityClearanceOffice(DISCO), an agencyoftheDepartmentofDefense,handlesandadjudicatesthesecurityclearanceprocess.Securityclearancefactorsinclude, but arenotlimitedto,allegiancetotheUS,foreigninfluence,foreignpreference,criminalconduct,securityviolationsanddruginvolvement.Employment is contingentonotherfactors,including, but notlimited to, backgroundchecksanddrugscreens.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.