TheTestSystemsSolutionsCenter(TSSC)appliesa systems approachtoprovidetotaltestsolutionsthatensurethequalityof Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) products. The TSSCusescommonplatformsandprocesses to design/developproduction,depot and engineeringteststations. Opportunities include:
Job Description:RMS – Systems Test Directorate is seeking a Software Engineer for the TSSC. The selected candidate will participate on multidiscipline engineering teams performing design, development and integration of RMS test products within TSSC. Typical work involves the development of both engineering and production test equipment, environments and systems. As such, the candidate will contribute to the completion of all stages of test product development, and will be responsible for performing technical, cost and schedule management of their assigned projects. They will be expected to act, either as a part of their team or independently, to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of test products.This position is focused on, but not limited to, the design, development, integration, test, and maintenance of software for TSSC. The selected candidate will develop applications, libraries, and instrument drivers using the software style, development language, and integrated development environment specified by TSSC.Required Experience:Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- Designing, developing or using commercialsoftwareforsimulationandtestequipmentenvironments
- Designing,developing or integrating methods and equipment to effectivelytestsystems.
A minimum of six (6) years of professional engineering experience developing and implementing high order programming languages, demonstrating applied knowledge of advanced principles, theories, and concepts. Professional experience with C#, C++, or C is required. Must have:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Professional engineering experience utilizing integrated development environments and debugging tools to troubleshoot software implementation and ensure integrity of the software products (experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is required).
- Extensive professional engineering experience prioritizing and handling multiple tasks in a production environment, developing solutions under only general direction, and demonstrating excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive professional engineering experience working within a team environment.
- Professional experience with project/workload management, utilizing resources effectively to satisfy internal customers and implementation schedules.
- Professional engineering experience developing requirements for software products.
- Professional experience using model based design and the Unified Modeling Language (UML) to visualize software architecture and design.
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody or Cameo Enterprise Architecture.
- Master of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Working knowledge of computer architecture and computer hardware optimization techniques.
- Experience with the development and integration of software drivers for the operation of computer hardware interfaces.
- Knowledge in common computer hardware interface and data protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, RS-422 (experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems is preferred).
- Professional experience developing automated test systems (familiarity with National Instruments (NI) TestStand (preferred) or Architect certification (CTD or CTA) highly preferred).
- Experience with laboratory test instrumentation, electronics and software (experience with NI VISA, NI Measurement and Automation Explorer, or NI Switch Executive is preferred).
- Professional and consistent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using Software Configuration Management principles, environments and tools.
- Knowledge in computer scripting language such as MATLAB/Shell/Perl/Python.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Checkus out on YouTube:
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
The Five Most Powerful Missiles Made byRaytheon
Thispositionrequirestheeligibilitytoobtain a securityclearance.Non-UScitizens may not be eligibletoobtain a securityclearance.TheDefenseIndustrialSecurityClearanceOffice(DISCO), an agencyoftheDepartmentofDefense,handlesandadjudicatesthesecurityclearanceprocess.Securityclearancefactorsinclude, but arenotlimitedto,allegiancetotheUS,foreigninfluence,foreignpreference,criminalconduct,securityviolationsanddruginvolvement.Employment is contingentonotherfactors,including, but notlimited to, backgroundchecksanddrugscreens.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.