***U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment***
The Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) business division of Raytheon is seeking an engineer for the Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) engineering center to provide robust Integration of Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems. The SEIT EW Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department is seeking an Integration & Test Engineer to participate in all engineering aspects of a programs life-cycle, committed to innovative, cost-effective solutions for the Next Generation Jammer (NGJ) Engineering, Manufacturing & Development program.
- Minimum 6 years related system integration and test experience
- Experience in requirements analysis, integration and test.
- Knowledge of EW/RF principles and system and subsystem-level analysis methodologies
- Experience in EW/RF Systems design and development
- Generate test plans/procedures to verify new/modified NGJ System functionalities.
- Generate scenarios for NGJ system test tools.
- Generate Problem Reports to identify system anomalies.
- Test software releases to check system stability and functionality.
- Provide support and/or conduct software/system acceptance tests to Quality representatives.
- Support the analysis of both internal and customer requirements.
- Development of Integration, analysis of data, development of new test platforms and methodologies.
- Participate in root cause failure analysis and corrective action and implementation.
- Communication of results and technical data to technical peers as well as leadership team members.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Existing Secret clearance.
- Demonstrated experience in Integration execution and management through the use of test performance metrics.
- Experience of EW/Radar system test methodology, requirements, and methods
- Familiarity with requirements analysis tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products
- Demonstrated ability to track system performance while balancing program risks and opportunities
- Experience and interest in MATLAB, LabVIEW, and Python
- Experience with test document preparation and/or revision.
- Experience with disciplined processes for test, such as Consent to Ship or Test Readiness Reviews.
- Experience with integrating and fault isolating analog electronic, digital electronic, RF, and closed loop servo systems.
- Experience with modeling and simulation via Special Test Equipment.
- Experience with security requirements related to government testing.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.Desired Education:
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.