General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
District of Columbia
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program relating to International Agreements, Foreign Disclosure, Export Release Authorization and Technology Transfer in support of U.S. International Security Assistance programs, Cooperative Development programs and Technology Security policy.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.Processes and manages Export Release Authorizations, assists in developing International Cooperative plans and programs; including developing inputs and assessing strategic plans; tracking the status of agreements; assessing and complying with existing technology security policy to include research and analysis of foreign disclosure and technology transfer initiatives, export licenses and associated issues and concerns.
3. Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May perform business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.