General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Trains military personnel on the 35F MOS by utilizing various forums of instruction, such as formal classroom training courses , course facilitation, CBT's, workshops, exercises, and field based STX's. Prepares training material, such as but not limited to course outlines, course manuals, background materials, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, course assessment forms, and training aids. Maintain currency in the area of expertise and will be expected to function as an expert in the 35F career field. Updates course documentation on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
• Have, at a minimum, a current SECRET or Interim SECRET security clearance before being hired.
• Have honorably served in the military in MOS 35F (96B), 350F (350B), 35D or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or an equivalent specialty in other U.S. Government agencies conducting tactical or strategic all source intelligence operations for a minimum of six years or have served as an Intelligence Analyst Instructor at USAIC & FH for at least six months. Required skills include performing Military Map Reading, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), Military Symbology, Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) and Intelligence Support to Collection, Targeting and the Intelligence Synchronization process (ISR).
• Possess thorough knowledge of DoD and Intelligence Community organizations, structure, missions, and functions.
• Possess excellent written and oral communications skills and be able to effectively communicate in the English language both orally and in written form.
• Capable of standing and walking in and around a typical classroom for periods of at least 50 minutes.
• Capable of conducting instruction in an outdoor "field" environment in all weather conditions.
• Capable of walking at least 100 meters on uneven natural terrain.
• Capable of traveling on standard commercial aircraft.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.