General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT is looking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge. Are you the person with the passion, intellect, and skills to learn the procedures and tools to become a great cyber analyst? We are looking for people with the ability to learn new concepts and introduce new ideas that propel GDIT to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats.
Join a team that leads in cyber with the top technical cyber talent, range of customer experience, and emerging technology to address tomorrow’s cyber threats. Our service model approach to secure, operate, and defend is predicated on ensuring the skill-set of our staff remains on the cutting edge of technology with virtual training platforms, vendor-specialized training, and Industry conference participation.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
2. Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
3. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
4. Researches; identifies; and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
5. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
6. Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
7. Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas; recommends functional changes; and identifies areas for further investigation.
8. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings; reports; and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
9. Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
10. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
11. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures; presentations; and training materials.
12. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
13. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
14. May serve as technical team or task lead.
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
16. Participates in special projects as required.
Specific Contract Job Description:
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.