full-time employee contract
· The Jr.Level Testing Specialist will be responsible for executing test plans and test scripts per requirements.
· Document and detail any defects found during testing.
· Document peer reviews of requirements.
· Work on issues of diverse scope and complexity.
· Select the appropriate methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Determine and develop approaches for solutions and implement.
· Peer review and analyze technical and/or functional specifications.
· Develop test cases and procedures to verify application functionality.
· Must have some knowledge of functional testing ofapplications with web services and web user interfaces
· Must be willing to learn and develop hands-on experience with the QC/HP ALM, XML, and SQL
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a team player, well organized and efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
· Work well within a team environment
· Work with team memebers to create formal test strategies and plans, estimate and manage test efforts (all test cycles)
· Develop test cases and expected results in ALM
· Ability to work on requirements analysis, business process design/re-engineering, gap/fit analysis, reporting analysis, application configuration and production support
· Escalate issues and risks in a timely manner
· Aid in defect tracking from discovery to successful correction, verification and validation