This individual will provide production control support in the areas of material flow, planning/execution, and tactical production execution. The individual will operate in multiple shop floor and MRP related systems to ensure alignment between the programs and shop floor schedule.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Evaluating and coordinating material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials to meet production/customer requirements
· Evaluating and providing status updates on assemblies that are in progress, material availability, and potential production problems
· Control and analysis of multiple and complex bill of materials in MRP Alignment of MRP and shop floor schedules based on the master production schedule
· Coordinating interdepartmental activities with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, and engineering
· Propose solutions to mitigate any work stoppage the factory teams may experience due to any slips in material orders
· An understanding of the application and concepts of Production and Planning Control fundamentals including MRP; Inventory Management; Capacity Planning; Finite Scheduling; Master Production Scheduling
· Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word and Excel
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience interfacing and communicating with all levels within an organization as well as with a large external customer base
· 2 years Production Control, Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience
· Demonstrated Lean experience
· Production Control experience in a Defense & Aerospace manufacturing environment
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project
· 4 years Production Control, Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management or any major related to the job description
This position can be a Planning Production Control Specialist II or a Sr Planning Production Control Specialist I based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and responsibility requirements for this position.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.