We are the Raytheon Space Systems Engineering Integration & Test (SEIT) center. We invite you to consider joining us in developing the next generation of space-based imaging systems. We would like to hear from you if your interests are in EO/IR optical or RF technology, sensor test, orbital mechanics, digital signal processing, space mission planning or any of the myriad of engineering disciplines that make space imaging a reality.
- Perform modeling and simulation of space systems missions and equipment
- Develop architectures, requirements, test strategies, and verification plans
- Provide overall technical definition of program activities, budgets, and schedules for complex sensor systems development, assembly, integration, and verification
- Conduct test activities, such as verification of imaging performance, software, and environmental compatibility
- Communicate status, results and recovery plans to senior management and engineering teams
- Lead system engineering reviews and engineering analysis of space systems
- Support new business development efforts through participation in proposal generation
- SSBI Security Clearance Required
- Minimum of 15 years experience in space systems engineering, analysis, and/or verification
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the range of system engineering processes, including requirements definition, design, test planning, test execution, data analysis, and operations support
- Multidisciplinary leadership experience in the engineering design and/or test of optical and/or RF systems and associated special test equipment
- Experience in preparing and delivering briefings to management and customers
- Capable of effectively working in a team environment, often under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated desire to successfully pursue new challenges, improve and broaden technical skills, seek greater responsibilities, and increase individual value to the organization
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Engineering leadership experience with space imaging technology
- Modeling and simulation of space systems
- Experience in IV&V planning, test methodologies and test requirements development for space systems
- Experience in environmental test methods
- IPTL & EVMS experience
BS in Engineering, Sciences, or MathDesired Education:
MS in Engineering, Sciences, or Management
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.