Engineer Supervisor (Tactical Fuel Systems)
The Prepositioning and Marine Corps Logistics Services (P&MCLS) program is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
GENERAL SUMMARY *:*
May supervise logistic activities in the area of logistic support services performing a broad array of assignments, related to the procurement, receipt, shipment, and disposition of materials, in a variety of areas such as inventory management, warehousing, material control, property management, transportation activities, technical documentation and other duties associated with life cycle technologies relating to DOD or contracts.
- Administers TQ processes and in-house training/guidance to subordinate personnel.
- Maintains Tactical Fuel Systems (TFS) during MPF Maintenance Cycle to include supervising active maintenance and operations.
- TFS includes but is not limited to equipment components of the Amphibious Assault Fuel System, Tactical Airfield Fuel Dispensing System and Helicopter Expedient Refueling System.
- The Supervisor is knowledgeable on system functions and is able to provide technical direction to mechanics to diagnose defects.
- Provides technical direction to mechanics repairing diesel power trains, manifold systems, and collapsible tanks as they apply to the TFS.
- Provides direction to mechanics dismantling and reassembling equipment using appropriate techniques and tools.
- Supervises applicable tests on TFS components to ensure operating efficiency, monitors schedules for maintaining equipment in accordance with technical manuals.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate documents and systems of maintenance activities.
- Follows all provisions of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related technical training.
- In lieu of bachelor's degree, 4 years of specialized military experience in the relative field can be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
- Eight years directly related work experience.
- Completion of the Petroleum Officer Course or Bulk Fuel Course, U.S. Army Quartermaster School, Ft Lee, VA or equivalent as defined by Honeywell.
- Successful candidates will have held Military Occupational Specialty 1390 or 1391.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Passport, obtain a government clearance, and a valid driver's license.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: United States
Req ID: 1076014