Sr. Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 462934BR
Date posted: Dec. 03, 2018
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
• This position requires that the selected individual work with supply chain and quality executive teams in a professional and organized manner to help meet the needs of the organization.
• The selected candidate will provide support to multiple directors, as well as periodic support to the employees in the organization, and will perform the standard duties of an Administrative Professional.
• The candidate selected will be required to organize dates and content of meetings & webcasts, make travel arrangements and complete expense reports, monitor and order office materials, arrange and maintain distribution lists, organization charts, and training rosters.
• Assembles Weekly Activity Report (WAR) reports, maintain and organize the calendars of the leadership team, answers phones calls and handles all ad hoc issues that arises by engaging the necessary personnel as required by the situation.
• Special projects will be assigned to assist the directors in generating executive level presentations and projects.
• Requires creation of impactful presentations and documents from a simple draft of ideas.
• Requires creating excel spreadsheet documents and generation of various communication correspondences. It may be necessary to create, maintain and update SharePoint sites ensuring all data is current and accurate.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a professional Administrative Assistant role supporting more than one executive (this role supports multiple directors).
• Experience organizing dates and content of meetings & webcasts.
• Experience coordinating complex travel arrangements and reconciling expense reports.
• Must be very proficient in Microsoft Office Tools particular Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
• It will be necessary to work with internal & external customers and the selected individual must have above average interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate a positive attitude conducive to customer satisfaction.
• Familiar with Lockheed Martin processes, policies and command media & customer support experience.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Able to create, maintain and update SharePoint sites.
• Willingness to work with other Administrate Professionals on assignments such as the coordination of special events and team projects.
• Ability to achieve a secret clearance.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal oversight.
• Must be able to work with changing requirements and demonstrate flexibility and agility for new concepts.
• Must be proficient in prioritizing and completing multiple assignments concurrently, accurately and on time.
• Demonstrated self-starter who takes initiative.
• Bachelor's degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Administrative
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2