Business Development Principle / Secret Clearance / DoD S&T / Orlando, FL
Job ID: 463443BR
Date posted: Dec. 03, 2018
Description:Strategy and business growth leader supporting the Tactical Strike Missiles line of business and advanced weapon programs through a robust liaison with LM Aero. This will include F-35, F-22, F-16 and Next Generation Air Dominance collaborative programs. The candidate must have a strong background in advanced tactics and joint warfighting operations. Additionally, key to success requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to work in special access areas and be intimately familiar with developing and executing fighter tactics, to include 5th Generation capabilities. This position requires applicants to have a final top secret security clearance with a background investigation performed within the last six years.
• Perform as lead BD manager working with LM Aeronautics.
• Operational systems expert supporting advanced weapon programs including operational employment, integration, sustainment, and mission planning considerations.
• Assist in the new business capture of advanced weapon programs.
• Build and sustain customer relationships with LM Aero as they work across all the service branches, OSD, COCOMs, labs, DARPA and Joint tactics development activities.
• Advanced fighter aviation experience
• Top Secret Clearance with broad access to special access programs
• Existing relationships with key decision makers and individuals across the major combatant commands and defense industry.
• Extensive experience building relationships with key individuals in advanced program areas
• Experience in planning, execution and coordination of tactical air missions
• Experience with operational test desired
• Master’s Degree
• Completion of one or more defense staff or senior service schools
• Weapons School graduate and or Operational Test qualifications
• Staff level experience with requirements development or acquisition
• Knowledge and experience with the JCIDS process
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Business Development
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day