full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Staff level Help Desk Specialist, you will provide Tier 1 or 2 support to end users for large scale IT systems.
• Perform help desk functions, including tracking help desk tickets, assigning help desk tickets to other organizations, and collecting necessary information to populate help desk ticket fields.
• Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
• Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
• Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
• Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
• Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
• Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Preferred: BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent and 4 years of directly related work experience.
Preferred: A+ certification
Key Words: Help Desk, End user support, track, monitor, resolve issues