full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career andcustomer oriented Principal Integration Systems Engineer to join ourteam in the Marshall, VA. area to provide unparalleled support to our customerand to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to
• Enterpriseapplication design and integration of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and GovernmentOff the Shelf (GOTS) products
• Storage,backup and archive design integration
• Server andEndpoint virtualization design integration
• DeployableSolutions (Mobile & Transportables) design integration
•Interoperability of systems and services with mission partners
• Recommend,conduct new technology, future concepts research and analysis
• Reviewsite design packages from the Site Design team for technical accuracy
• Researchand recommend to the Configuration Management (CM) Boards new or replacement modelsof hardware and/or software to support the engineering roadmap
• Provideinformation to the life cycle team for hardware and software that is reachingend of sale or support
• Incoordination with the IASE, validate all designs against required securitycontrols to maintain the Authority to Operate of each enclave
• Create,review and update technical documentation in support of Integration projects
• Providefull implementation documentation and templates for all phases of deploymentand sustainment of network equipment and services
• Provideengineering support to the NOC and l&S teams as needed
• Mustattain and maintain DODI 8570.lM/8140.01 IAT Level II compliance
• RequiresBachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or relatedfield) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
• IAT II:Security + CE
An activeand current TS/SCI clearance is required.