Advanced RF Executive Assistant
This position provides executive-level administrative support to the Sr. Director for Advanced RF. Duties also include support to ARF leadership team and oversight of daily administrative operations. The Executive Assistant (EA) to the ARF Sr. Director will be expected to work with, though, and for others, building and maintaining relationships, as they work closely, accurately, and when necessary independently, within broadly defined guidelines. The EA should be an effective communicator; someone who is aware of and responsive to the needs and concerns of the many types of constituents who interact with senior-level customers. The EA must be professional and genuinely interested in the business and agenda of Raytheon, SAS, Advanced Concepts Technology (ACT), as well as understanding and responsive to the needs of others. The EA will focus on developing and maintaining diplomatic relationships with Raytheon leaders, customers, adjacent Raytheon divisions, suppliers, and subsidiaries. A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position and a high attention to detail is critical, as work will often need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently with little to no supervision, even when shifting circumstances might demand a reprioritization of tasks. Following up carefully, closely, and respectfully is required to ensure quality work products are delivered. The EA will frequently communicate on behalf of the Sr. Director within the scope of completing tasks assigned. This position will regularly provide diplomatic and professional contact with Raytheon constituents including; the Vice President of ACT, engineering staff, federal, state and local government officials; external vendors; occasional communication with SAS President and/or SAS Presidential staff.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer.Required Qualifications:
- Facilitates the efficient utilization of the Sr, Director’s time through development and coordination of a complex, constantly changing calendar of appointments, meetings, social engagements, and Raytheon functions with individuals and groups. Tasks include coordinating logistics, reports, materials and communications for calendar events.
- Duties include coordinating with other administrative support staff within the ACT VP office and ensuring that the standards of professionalism and customer service reflect the values and service standards communicated by the ACT leadership team.
- Coordinates external SAS recruiting functions to include scheduling venues; venue locations
- Safeguards the confidentiality of Raytheon by exercising discretion in communicating information to internal staff and external partners in handling personal records, file, and similar confidential items.
- Coordinates the flow of incoming communications and outgoing communications by receiving, prioritizing and routing, and/or responding to incoming communications and determining the appropriate office, department, or agency for outgoing communications. Provide exceptional customer service to all constituents. This includes fielding inbound phone calls and e-mails to the Sr. Director and/or ACT Leadership team for meeting requests and concerns, and developing responses from the Leadership Team for consideration.
- Manages high-level meeting preparation and execution. Tasks may include coordinating agenda items, finalizing materials, scheduling presentations, as appropriate, and preparing minutes.
- Coordinates personal logistics for the Sr. Director and/or ARF leadership team, as assigned, including scheduling personal appointments, ensuring professional and personal events are well-coordinated, and meal reservations are made at appropriate locations & times in support of external customer meetings/engagements
- Supervises travel arrangements; manage reimbursements associated with business-related travel; Coordinates with Raytheon Travel on travel costs and finalization of Travel Authorizations and reimbursements
Preferred Qualifications: • Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education• 10 years’ experience working Defense industry• 10 years’ experience with project management.• 10 years’ experience working with high-level government officials and business leaders.• Current Top Secret level clearance and/or SSBIRequired Education: High school diploma or equivalent. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- US Citizenship
- Current DoD Secret level clearance or higher
- Minimum of 6 + years of previous experience as an executive assistance at the Director or higher level
- 6 + years’ experience of communication with senior leadership interaction with external entities
- The ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment in managing the Sr. Director's schedule and the office’s daily activities
- Regularly adhere to and/or set and manage deadlines to ensure tasks are completed according to necessary timelines or assigned priority
- Have an acute awareness and attentiveness to detail on tasks, big and small
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing schedules or priorities, and respond as necessary to manage completion of tasks and projects,
- Exhibit an interest in demonstrating a level of care and congeniality during interactions with constituents
- Must have the ability to organize and coordinate travel logistics, scheduling, meetings and multi-communication efforts
- Willingness to work evenings as needed
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.