Material Program Manager III (MPM) needed on Air Warfare Systems (AWS) in support of the Paveway Program.
The successful candidate will set material strategies; proposal and execution of contracts; coordinate Material Planning, Hardware Management Teams, Integrated Product Team Leads and Engineers. Applicants for this position must have at least 8 years’ experience and/or extensive knowledge in procurement, contracts, production control, logistics and program material strategy, financial execution of material requirements, and demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
The selected candidate will be accountable for creating a vision around supply chain requirements and process initiatives, driving systemic improvements for material flow and accountability, and instilling a “can-do” sense of ownership and alignment between the Supply Chain Team and the Program and Functional Organizations.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Instilling a culture within the program supply chain team towards strategic thinking, planning, procurement and material management excellence
- Accountable for creating a vision around supply chain requirements and process initiatives, driving improvements for material flow and accountability
- RONA, MRP and monthly reporting requirements
- Developing material strategies and overseeing the preparation and execution of Material Program Plans (MPPs)
- Leading accountability for program and supply chain related PHIX metrics
- Identifying and mitigating program risks as they pertain to material requirements through integrated root cause/corrective action
- Drive AOP financial commitments and mitigate risks to sales, cash flow and EACs
- Participate in projects (both Supply Chain and Program) to drive material efficiencies and increase material affordability
- Comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities; ensure Integrated Product Development Process (IPDP) compliance for the program including tailoring when applicable
- Mentoring the MPM team
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or in a related field is required
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in supply chain or related defense/aerospace experience is required
- Ability to obtain final DoD Secret security clearance
- Experience creating and executing Material Program Plans/Material Strategies for major contracts or sub-contracts
- Commitment to obtain MPM certification after experience in the role
- Proven success and demonstration of solving material planning/procurement issues and driving successful outcomes
- Proven leader in a matrix environment
- Direct report experience with all applicable performance development responsibilities
- Extremely strong analytical skills; ability to plan, control and direct activities and resources
- U.S. Citizenship
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain and/or additional professional certifications desired
- Active Secret clearance
- MPM Level 4 Certification
- A working knowledge of ITAR rules and regulations and experience with ITAR Licenses and Agreements: (TAA’s, DSP-73’s, DPS-5’s, etc.)
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills; ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others
- Cost Account Manager, material sales and EAC experience
- Knowledge and experience in Export/Import Compliance requirements for international business partners and suppliers
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.