8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Provides a total system perspective including a technical understanding of relationships; dependencies; and requirements of hardware and software components. Knowledgeable in life-cycle support including maintenance; administration and management.
- Creates; drafts; and views program documentation; and participates in system and program reviews. Participates in formal and informal reviews to determine quality. Must be able to track project studies; plans; action items; etc.
- Ensures coordination and information flow between all programs and within the organization.
- As part of your role/function on the program; you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
- Please be aware that because of these critical duties; you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring; and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures.
- Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
- Security+CE Required
- Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client; all candidates must hold a TS/SCI and Polygraph
As part of your role/function on the program, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties, you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring, and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.