District of Columbia
• SAIC is currently seeking a FileNet CM / Thunderhead System Administrator to join our team on a long-term contract opportunity in support of the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (PBGC).
• PBGC is an independent federal agency that was established by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
• PBGC protects the retirement incomes of more than 40 million American workers in nearly 24,000 private-sector defined benefit pension plans.
• PBGC is not funded by general tax revenues, but through insurance premiums collected from employers that sponsor insured pension plans, through earnings on investments, and through the receipt of funds from insolvent pension plans that it takes over.
• Work will be in support of the PBGC Business Innovation Services Department (BISD). BISD provides IT program, project, and contract management for all PBGC's business systems, and supports a Program Management Office (PMO) that operates to ensure that PBGC IT programs and projects are managed in accordance with industry best practices.
This effort will focus on supporting BISD Enterprise Business Technology Services (EBTS), and encompasses:
• Program and Project Management Support
IT Solutions Lifecycle Systems Engineering Services to include:
• Planning Services
• Execution Services: Maintenance, Enhancement, Modernization
• Operations and Disposition Services
• Professional Advisory/Consulting Services.
Specific Position Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IBM FileNet Content Manager, Thunderhead
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, and Management or related field.
• Experience in financial management systems, banking, pension systems. Candidates should have or be able to attain public trust position clearance.