Systems Engineer, Cyber (Job Number:441984)
- Provides architecture and systems engineering support to Government mission managers.
- Responsibilities include risk management, configuration/data management, test and evaluation, and general systems engineering processes at the directorate level.
- In addition, support for program plan development and maintenance, mission unique requirements identification, monitoring and verification, ECP incorporation to include change definition, technical evaluation, and future architecture and analysis efforts.
- Task lead supporting include risk management, configuration/data management, test and evaluation, and general systems engineering processes.
- Provides critical mission architecture services to Government Mission Manager for future architecture and threat planning.
- Develops a data repository for program documentation for data mining for technical documentation.
- Develops and reviews technical assessments and presentations for senior leadership reviews.
- Generates mission status reports and presentations for Weekly Staff Meeting, Executive Program Reviews, and mission status briefings for space control programs.
- Reviews and provides technical evaluations to key mission contractual documentation.
- Performs requirements planning tasks to include mission integration contract verification and validation, ECP forecasting, and technical evaluations.
- Prepares contractor statement of works (SOWs) and technical evaluation of contractor proposals.
Required Education and Experience:
- General understanding of system engineering processes and practices to include CM/DM and configuration management board processes.
- Knowledge and experience with Sharepoint or Wikisite.
- Skilled at facilitating objective review of issues and leading team through issue resolution process.
- Ability to formulate defensible recommendations for customer on complex programmatic/technical issues in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must communicate effectively with senior management as well as employees at all levels; strong writing skills required.
- 10+ years space vehicle and payload experience mandatory; Knowledge of system engineering processes and space control programs preferable.
- Bachelors and 9+ yrs experience or Masters and 7+ or PhD and 4+ yrs exp.
- Must currently obtain a TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) - must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Poly.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 4, 2018, 8:58:16 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job