Software Engineer Staff
Job ID: 463491BR
Date posted: Dec. 04, 2018
Description:Applicant will serve as a Software Engineer on the Applications Integration Team supporting closed area Major Systems for ADP Programs in Palmdale, CA. Major Systems include an Enterprise Resource Planning system based on SAP, and a Product Data Management system based on Siemens Teamcenter, and other Enterprise Applications (Engineering, Production Operations, Sustainment), engaging in the maintenance and operation of those applications as well as addressing specific Production-related stoppages. Specific responsibilities will include user account setup and maintenance, reporting, rules support, systems workflow-related support, end user support (non-ESD, within closed area, specific to closed system) and infrastructure-related troubleshooting and support. Applicant will be also expected to contribute to the resolution of outages in order to recover system functionality to normal operations in support of ADP closed area environments.
The applicant should possess:
• Demonstrated experience with UNIX Navigation, Commands, and Shell Scripting
• Demonstrated experience with Windows navigation, and Windows scripting
• Experience supporting major systems in closed areas and/or stand alone networks
• Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
• Demonstrated experience with TeamCenter Enterprise or TeamCenter Unified – two years minimum
• Demonstrated experience with SAP – three years minimum
• Experience with other similar Data Management applications
• Experience in systems security rules administration.
• Experience with Web Servers (Weblogic preferred)
• Experience in one or more of the following languages: JAVA, C, C++, XML
• Knowledgeable in relational database management systems (SyBase, SQLServer, DB2, or Oracle)
• Experience working in virtual teams
• Effective customer service skills
• Effective verbal and written communications skills
• Effective teaming skills and ability to establish and build effective relationships
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to deliver results
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day