Project Management & Planning Operations Representative Associate
Job ID: 461793BR
Date posted: Dec. 04, 2018
City: Fort Worth
Description:This position supports the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Aero Enterprise. This position helps the SCM organization be more forward looking and leverage leading indicators to drive down risks. Responsibilities include driving operational excellence in managing the business rhythm, tempo, metrics, templates, standard processes, and communications for SCM. In this role the individual will be responsible for up-front planning and early engagements to drive supply chain performance.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related discipline.
• Must have the ability to work with others in a Supply Chain Management Team environment
• Knowledge of Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP) a plus
• Experience in contracts or subcontracts is desired
• Degree in supply chain or business or industrial engineering desired
• Should possess strong communication and follow up skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Problem solving/critical thinking skills
• Ability to work as an individual with minimal supervision
• 1+ years of experience with Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
• Data analytics skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day