Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Job ID: 463022BR
Date posted: Dec. 04, 2018
Description:As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
This is an opportunity for malware reversers. Candidates should be highly motivated with a keen interest in problem solving, and continuous learning/improvement. Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of low level programming in C, C++ or Assembly (x86). Solid experience performing static analysis of malware using IDA Pro to determine functionality. Must possess the ability to work both independently and as a team to support existing malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines.
Job Description: Cyber threat/Intel analyst
Cyber Intelligence Analyst for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The successful candidate will author cyber threat reports for Defense Industrial Base Partners and government partners that are responsible for supporting computer network defense. Primary author of threat reports focused on APT activity and intrusion set TTPs. Products are based on partner incident reporting, malware reverse engineering reports, and open source research.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI highly desirable. May consider extremely well qualified candidates at Secret with TS eligibility.
• Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
• Strong familiarity with Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity as well as indicators of compromise
• Ability to analyze, produce, and disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures.
• Technical skills proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
• network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration
• basic understanding of malware
• knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch)
• Ability to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
• Ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
• Very high attention to detail
• Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
• Technical Skills proficiency: encryption technologies/standards, basic malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience
• Experience working in a Security Operations Center or Computer Network Defense organization
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: Secret
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid)