Multi-Functional Contract and Financial Analyst
Job ID: 463119BR
Date posted: Dec. 04, 2018
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
The Multi-Functional Contract and Financial Analyst responsibilities include:
• Learn to brief incoming contracts, coordinate financial issues for inactive contracts.
• The POC to close Intercompany Work Transfer Agreements (IWTA).
• Prepare data for monthly Accounts Receivable meeting. • Receive and maintain records for cancelling funds and maintaining records retention reports.
• Work in the Contract Closure Group on all closure matters including final invoicing and supporting final audit, cancelling funds billings, preparing proposals and estimate to complete, updating SAP financials and ECS data base as well as maintaining access to government systems such as Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) and Webfocus (MOCAS reporting)
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required.
• Able to analyze financial data.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organization skills.
• High analytical ability and degree of accuracy with numerical data.
• Quick learner with ability to work well on a team, proactively research and provide recommended solutions to issues, and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
• Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Self starter
• Results Oriented
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Contracts
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2